Macarons

Macarons Heaven, easy to bite  difficult to make

I never saw this much macaroons in my life,I dunno where to start .

I never try or bites this sweet colorful biscuit before,they looks so amazing in small packages you can found it in every cafe and bakery shop.

Macarons looks like a cute toys, which I love to see every time i visited cafe. 
Wondering how they make this cute biscuit ...  i love to try making one instead eating them .

Wondering how's the taste?

to find the craving of curiosity i registered with #Natalie Gourmet Studio www.nataliegourmetstudio.com

with my busy scheduled, i  keep a good time for the classes.. took months before i have time to attend the classes.

the date was arrived ,i was very excited.. with some i care most with me. 
its fun at beginning but i'm feeling alone until meeting the rest of the team. cheer me up. its was Amazing one time experience.. making macarons more challenging and excited to make then eating one.

Very excited .... very excited... baking this beautiful biscuit with complex ingredient and technique.

Meeting up new friends and surprise i'm in the same classes with Malaysia tv personality... guess who? Deanna Yusof

Anyway ... It's was a great experience ...try something that challenge you.
 Do something new for fun! I discover the excitement from it.. 1hours later i have full macarons in my box. thinking to give to someone that been waiting for me for long time.... downstairs feeling full butterflies...

my heart baking this for you!

but i don't know what does goes wrong.... the day become so sour today! the excitement just disappear! but i do really not expecting this to be a sour day! after a Happy Day!

i just wish u always with me all the time even watching me from the glasses while i'm doing and baking the macarons.. just like the others participate.. their love one waiting for them outside give funny faces.
i'm turn few times and wish you are there watching me too... 

Baking, Cooking always bring that kind of happy feelings... it was a great thing to do for someone you care more.

Passion of Care to Bake with Love.... Have a Happy Valentine's!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Satay Sauce

Chendul - Cendoi Penang

Day tour for a food!